Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very satisfying! I serve this with a salad and french bread.
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- additional parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pepperoni in a large skillet until edges curl.
- Add onion and green pepper;cook until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl,toss together spaghetti,cheeses,tomato and spices;add to skillet.
- Heat through.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese.
I have to admit, I made a of changes to the recipe by adding a bunch of veggies and using fresh garlic, but it turned out great and was a really satisfying meal. Thanks for posting the recipe.
This is sooo good! Very easy to make and doesn't take long. My family is always happy to have this for dinner! Thanks for sharing.
Yeaaaaaah, dis GOOD! This was a two thumbs up with my family...so good, that my mind's reeling with options and subsitutions...like adding grilled Cajun chicken pieces or even omitting the meat altogether and serving as a side. Well worth making!