Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick & easy to put together. These are better than store-bought & nuke well for re-heating.
- 1 package frozen dinner roll
- sliced pepperoni
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Thaw dinner rolls and let rise for 5 hours.
- Flatten and put 4-6 slices of pepperoni, a tsp.
- of pizza sauce and a small amount of Mozzarella cheese in each roll.
- Bring edges to the middle and crimp to seal.
- Place on greased cookie shet or pizza pan and bake at 325 degrees until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Super good! I also added a little more cheese, made sure I had the edges sealed real good! They were quick to make after letting the dough rise. Better than hot pockets, and much fresher tasting. I think next time I'll try adding olives or mushrooms. Thanks, Teresa!
Better than hot pockets! We put a little more cheese, just because we like them cheesy. Very good! Thanks!!
I made these pepperoni rolls for a potluck. I put 15 rolls into a large plastic baggie and placed them in the refrigerator until they were just thawed. Then I took the rolls out of the refrigerator and prepared them as directed in the recipe. I then placed the rolls in 3 rows of 5 each in a 9 x13-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray which I covered with plastic wrap also sprayed with the cooking spray. Leave on the counter until the rolls are about doubled in size. Before baking, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake as directed. Pepperoni rolls in a pan! Very good rolls and easy to make!