This is a clipped recipe from a magazine. Not sure how old it is...I found a treasure of old cookbooks and clippings a while back at a sale and had so much fun going through them all. THESE WERE AMAZINGLY GOOD! (If you can't find the breadsticks, get the original version and sprinkle them with garlic powder and some parmesan cheese) that is what I did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g package pepperoni
- 2 (602.42 g) package refrigerated parmesan breadsticks (with garlic)
- 295.73 ml finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- 1Remove bread sticks from package and place in single layer on baking sheet(s).
- 2Top each with 5 slices pepperoni and 1 tablespoon shredded cheese.
- 3Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4Serve breadsticks with warm pizza sauce, for dipping.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 229.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated parmesan breadsticks