Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fun to make and even more fun to eat! The Parmesan breadsticks with garlic make them oh so good!
Make and share this Pepperoni Pizza Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) packageHormel pepperoni slices
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated parmesan breadsticks, with garlic
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of your favorite pizza sauce, divided,1/2 cup reserved
- Remove breadsticks from package and place in single layer on ungreased baking sheets.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of reserved pizza sauce lightly on each breadstick.
- Top each with 5 slices of pepperoni and 1 tablespoon shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve pizza sticks warm with remaining pizza sauce warmed also.
- Note; The original recipe does not include spreading pizza sauce on the breadsticks, but I enjoy them even more like this!
- If you do also, spread very lightly, as putting too much sauce on your breadsticks could cause them to become a bit soggy.