Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fun to make and even more fun to eat! The Parmesan breadsticks with garlic make them oh so good!
- 1 (8 ounce) packageHormel pepperoni slices
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated parmesan breadsticks, with garlic
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of your favorite pizza sauce, divided,1/2 cup reserved
- Remove breadsticks from package and place in single layer on ungreased baking sheets.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of reserved pizza sauce lightly on each breadstick.
- Top each with 5 slices of pepperoni and 1 tablespoon shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve pizza sticks warm with remaining pizza sauce warmed also.
- Note; The original recipe does not include spreading pizza sauce on the breadsticks, but I enjoy them even more like this!
- If you do also, spread very lightly, as putting too much sauce on your breadsticks could cause them to become a bit soggy.