Looking for a new dip, maybe something different - this one is great. It is even good served with Garlic Bread Sticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder.
- 2Spread evenly in a quiche pan.
- 3Pour pizza sauce on top, sprinkle with pepperoni, green onion, green pepper.
- 4Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 5Top with Cheese; bake 5 minutes more.
- 6Serve with crackers or veggie strips.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.6
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 408.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g