Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Looking for a new dip, maybe something different - this one is great. It is even good served with Garlic Bread Sticks.
- In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder.
- Spread evenly in a quiche pan.
- Pour pizza sauce on top, sprinkle with pepperoni, green onion, green pepper.
- Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Top with Cheese; bake 5 minutes more.
- Serve with crackers or veggie strips.
Very good--I took this to a football party and it was gone within the hour. Simple and addicting.
This is a wonderful recipe - served it with garlic bread sticks to teenagers and they loved it. Will definitely make again.