- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder.
- Spread evenly in a quiche pan.
- Pour pizza sauce on top, sprinkle with pepperoni, green onion, green pepper.
- Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Top with Cheese; bake 5 minutes more.
- Serve with crackers or veggie strips.