Super easy, and so tasty. One of those "throw something together" dishes. Can also EASILY be made vegetarian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb of mini penne, pasta, of choice
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 lb pepperoni, cut into chunks
- 6 ounces of sargento mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, small dice
- 1/3 cup fresh top quality kalamata olive
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- romano cheese
- 1/2-3/4 cup good quality Italian dressing
- 11. Cook pasta in boiling well salted water. DO NOT OVER COOK!
- 22. Steam broccoli until al dente (not soft, but NOT raw).
- 33. Add all ingredients in a large bowl. Make sure pasta is NOT hot or cheese.
- 4WILL melt.
- 54. Add Italian dressing to taste.
- 65. *Add any fresh lemon juice or salt or pepper as desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni, Mozzarella & Broccoli Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 730.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 13.7 g