Prep 6 hrs 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really easy recipe that I make all the time. I love pepperoni and cheese, but you can really do anything with it. The prep time includes the time it takes to thaw out the dough. I get it out early and once it had risen I leave it in the fridge until I'm ready to cook.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces pepperoni
- -Thaw out dough. To do this I usually use plastic wrap and spray it with Pam and wrap it loosely around the dough. This keeps it from getting dried out.
- -After the dough has risen, about 5-6 hours cut it in half so you have two little loaves.
- -Spread each half out so it looks like a rectangle. It should almost cover the whole tray, you want the dough to be pretty thin. I usually spray a pan with Pam and spread it out.
- -Cover the loaf with pepperoni and cheese.
- -Fold one half towards the middle and then fold the other half on top of it.
- -Pinch the ends closed.
- -cook at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.