1/1 Photo of Peppermint Patty Porridge
haven't the slightest's Note:
This is a tasty breakfast treat. I tried to make something similar to a peppermint patty and the result is really good. I used oat bran for my creamy porridge, but oats would be good too. You can vary the amount of cocoa, cream cheese, or sugar substitute to suite your taste. I use stevia to sweeten mine, but any sweetener will do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oat bran or oats in large bowl, cover with water, and stir.
- 2Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in cocoa until blended, then cream cheese.
- 4Add peppermint extract and sugar substitute
- 5Once mixture is blended, top with sliced almonds.
- 6Then dig in!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Patty Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 58.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g