1 hr 5 mins
"Sensational Peppermint Pattie Brownies" recipe from the back of a York Peppermint Patties bag. I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds decadent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees if using a glass baking dish).
- 2Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 3Mix sugar, vanilla, and melted butter together in a large bowl.
- 4Add eggs and beat until well blended.
- 5Mix in flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; blend well.
- 6Spread part of the batter into the greased pan, reserving about 2 cups for later.
- 7Place the peppermint patties 1/2" apart in a single layer over the batter.
- 8Spread the remaining batter over the patties.
- 9Bake 50-55 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- 10Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 11Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Pattie Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 139.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: