1/1 Photo of Peppermint Cream Cheese Mints
These are so rich and addicting. You'll make yourself sick eating so many but somehow still want more. I like to freeze these and thaw only a few at a time. I got this recipe from Southern Living a while back.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, blend together cream cheese and butter.
- 2Slowly add powdered sugar, stirring well between each addition.
- 3Stir in peppermint extract.
- 4If you want to add color to your mints, you can either add all six drops to the full mixture, or divide the mixture in half and only add three drops to one half and leave the other half white.
- 5Make 1 inch balls of the mixture and press onto wax paper or parchment paper with the bottom of a glass dipped in powdered sugar.
- 6You can use a 2" cookie press to press them.
- 7I just press them with my fingers.
- 8Let cool for four hours uncovered.
- 9Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Cream Cheese Mints
Serving Size: 1 (1199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g