Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dessert is great for Christmas or New Years. It is actually a good any time desert!!!!
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 3 unsweetened chocolate squares (Melted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped cream
- 16 ounces miniature marshmallows (1 Pkg)
- 2 -4 crushed peppermint candy canes
- Mix together wafer crumbs and 1/4 Cup melted butter, then press down into a 9x13 baking pan and refrigerate.
- Cream together sugar, 1/2 Cup butter, then add eggs and melted chocolate. Beat together well, then spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Combine whipped cream and marshmallows, then spoon over chocolate layer.
- Before serving sprinkle crushed peppermint candy cane over top.