Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Pepperidge Farms cookies are so expensive. I find making my own are better and I enjoy them so much more. Tell your friends you made them and impress their socks off!
- 453.59 g butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml granulated sugar
- 354.88 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1182.95 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.5 (510.29 g) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 709.77 ml macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, sift all dry ingredients.
- While the mixer runs on low, add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture until blended.
- Fold in the chips and nuts.
- Form into balls and place 1-inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Pepperidge Farms Sausalito Cookies are my husband's favorite, but they are so expensive! I made this recipe as well with 1/2 butter, 1/2 butter flavored crisco, since I didn't have enough butter on hand. These turned out great! Very close to Pepperdige Farms recipe. I took some into work, and they were devoured! These are now in my keeper file.
Definitely yummy! I used 1/2 butter and half butter flavored crisco. I also added more eggs (2) because of the consistency. Thank you for posting this and thank you for being such a blessing to us all on Zaar!