Recipe by Derf
A tasty change, make it mild or hot.
Top Review by Jellyqueen
This was a really quick and easy potato salad and I love the bite the jalapeno gives the salad. I will be using this recipe again. The only thing that I will do different is to add in sweet pickle relish. That is just a personal preference.
- 4 small yukon gold potatoes
- 1⁄2 small yellow onion
- 1⁄4 small sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 small yellow sweet pepper
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes; do not peel.
- Cube potatoes and boil in salted water until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Finely chop yellow onion and all peppers; combine in a bowl; add cooled potatoes.
- Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon and press into a small bowl; level top with spoon.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.