1/2 Photos of Peppered Buffalo Ranch Shrimp Pizza #RSC
This easy to make, delicious cheesy buffalo shrimp pizza will be a big hit with your friends and family...what's the secret ingredient behind all of this savory spicy goodness? Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning mix, of course!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 tablespoons buffalo style hot sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- cornmeal, for dusting about 1-2 tablespoons
- 1 lb ball traditional pizza dough
- 3/4 cup sliced mild banana pepper ring, drained and patted dry
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallot
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 stalk celery, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. If available, place a ceramic pizza stone in the oven on the lowest rack. If no stone is available, place an un-greased baking sheet upside down on the rack.
- 2In a medium bowl, toss shrimp with three tablespoons buffalo style hot sauce and set aside.
- 3In another bowl, combine Greek yogurt, crumbled blue cheese and Hidden Valley Original Ranch seasoning mix. Add remaining 2 tablespoons buffalo style hot sauce and stir again to combine. Set aside.
- 4Sprinkle a pizza peel or the back of a large baking sheet with cornmeal.
- 5Roll out or stretch dough to a 12” round and place on prepared cornmeal covered pizza peel or baking sheet. Spread ranch dressing blue cheese mixture evenly over the dough, allowing about 1” uncovered for the crust on the edge. Sprinkle pizza with banana pepper rings and sprinkle on one cup mozzarella cheese.
- 6Place shrimp randomly over the cheese in a single layer and sprinkle with sliced shallots. Top shrimp and shallots with remaining mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and slide pizza on to preheated baking sheet or pizza stone.
- 7Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted, shrimp is cooked and crust is lightly browned as oven temperatures will vary.
- 8When cooked, carefully slide pizza off the stone and back on to the pizza peel (or inverted baking sheet). Allow pizza to rest for 5 minutes. Sprinkle pizza with shaved celery and carrots before slicing in to 8 slices. Serves 4 as an entrée or 8 as an appetizer. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppered Buffalo Ranch Shrimp Pizza #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.6
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 1449.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix