Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Another magazine clipping resurfacing.
- 3⁄4 lb beef top round steak
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 ounces Brussels sprouts, thawed and halved
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- cooked noodles
- Partially freeze meat; thinly slice into bite-size strips.
- Preheat a 10-inch browning dish at High for 5 minutes.
- Add cooking oil; swirl to coat dish.
- Add beef.
- Micro-cook on High for 2-3 minutes or until done, stirring twice.
- With slotted spoon remove beef, reserving juices in dish; set beef aside.
- Stir together 1/4 cup water, sherry, soy sauce, pepper and garlic.
- Stir into reserved juices. Add vegetables.
- Cook, covered on High 2-4 minutes or till thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in beef.
- Cook, uncovered, on High 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve over noodles.