Recipe by ~Leslie~
For colour, you could also include 1 tsp (5 mL) pink peppercorns. Great if you cut slices off to place on steaks as soon as they come off the grill. From Food and Drink.
Top Review by SarasotaCook
Very nice. I did add a 5 blend peppercorn because it was what I had a just a pinch of salt, but I did use unsalted butter. Loved the coriander. I served it over a skirt steak thin sliced medium rare. It was great. Had some simple rice pilaf and it was great. Had some sauteed kale fiddle greens on the side which were great! The peppercorn butter was great. Over bread, absolutely, I just did the steak, but can see it on sandwiches as well easily. Lots of uses. Thx for a great easy recipe. Kim
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons white peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons green peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, cut into chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peppercorns and coriander seeds in a food processor and process until broken apart but with some texture.
- Add butter and combine.
- Place butter on sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a log. Refrigerate for up to a week and then freeze, if not used.