Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make it in minutes: 4 points
- 1⁄2 cup avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄4 lb reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Mash together avocado, lime juice, and salt in bowl. Spread 1/4 mixture, 1/4 spinach, 1 and 1/2 tsp cilantro, and 1/4 cup cheese over half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla in half.
- Heat a dry, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Two at a time, heat the quesadillas in the skillet until the cheese melts and the tortillas are slightly browned, about 3 minutes on each side.
This was very good - and even better the next day as leftovers! I will be making this again!