Recipe by Trinkets
Leftover sauce and spaghetti? No problem! Nobody complains about leftovers in my house. This will not last! I use the pre-shredded Italian cheese mix from the grocery for an easy prep.
- 2 cups spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish with olive oil.
- Toss the pasta with 2 beaten aggs and the 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the pasta in the casserole evenly.
- Spread the sauce evenly on top of the noodles.
- Top with the Parmesan and sprinkle with the dried herbs.
- Place the casserole on a baking sheet if it's in danger of bubbling over the top.
- Place in oven and cook for 40 minutes, or until the dish is hot and bubbling and Parmesan is slightly browning.