Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another great food budget watcher! I don't know too many people that will turn down hot dogs! This is an inexpensive casserole to make. Potatoes, canned soup mix and hot dogs are the main ingredients in this casserole.
- 6 hot dogs, cut into pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked and drained
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can celery soup
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients and bake at 350°F for approximately 45 minutes. You can add more vegetables and hot dogs if you want to stretch out the casserole.
I like all of the ingredients but somehow this had a weird flavor.