Prep 2 mins
Cook 13 mins
As a busy working woman, I enjoy this easy and healthy meal once a week for dinner.
- 2 cups penne
- chopped zucchini
- cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Boil salted water.
- Cook Penne according to instruction- approx 10- 15 minutes.
- At the same time, heat Olive Oil and sauté the garlic.
- Add Cream Cheese, chopped Zucchini and 1 tsp Water.
- Simmer until Cream Cheese melted, Zucchini is soft boiled and Penne are ready.
- Put Penne into a bowl and pour sauce over it- serve and enjoy!