Penne With Grilled Zucchini, Ricotta Salata, and Mint
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Arrange zucchini on rimmed baking sheet; brush all over with oil. Sprinkle with coarse salt and black pepper.
- Grill zucchini until tender, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to work surface; cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
- Place in a large serving bowl. Add vinegar, mint, and crushed red pepper; set aside.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain.
- Add pasta to zucchini mixture, then add 3 tablespoons olive oil and ricotta salata and toss. Season to taste with salt and pepper.