- 2 -3 lbs roasting chickens
- 2 -3 whole garlic cloves
- 1 whole lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 ounces softened butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely chop one clove of garlic.
- Mix into butter along with the thyme.
- Put fingers under skin of chicken to loosen from the flesh.
- Push the butter mixture between the skin and flesh.
- Put the other one to two cloves of garlic inside the chicken along with the lemon wedges.
- Rub the oil in well to the skin and sprinkle on the smoked paprika.
- Cook in your rotisserie for approx 75 minutes.