Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From my life script new letter. For safekeeping!
- 59.14 ml reduced-fat peanut butter
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 18.48 ml sesame oil
- 4.92 ml grated fresh ginger
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 226.79 g soba noodles
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml blanched peas
- Mix the peanut butter in a large bowl with the soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, and ginger. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook, stirring constantly, until the water returns to a boil. Cook until the noodles are al dente.
- Scoop the noodles out of the pot and directly into the bowl with the peanut butter mixture. Add 2-4 tablespoons hot pasta water to loosen up the sauce.
- Add the vegetables and toss well. Let cool. Cover and refrigerate.