Roza Bockelman's Note:
From my life script new letter. For safekeeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the peanut butter in a large bowl with the soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, and ginger. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 2Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook, stirring constantly, until the water returns to a boil. Cook until the noodles are al dente.
- 3Scoop the noodles out of the pot and directly into the bowl with the peanut butter mixture. Add 2-4 tablespoons hot pasta water to loosen up the sauce.
- 4Add the vegetables and toss well. Let cool. Cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peek-A-Boo Peanut Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1527.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter