Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From my life script new letter. For safekeeping!
Make and share this Peek-A-Boo Peanut Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb soba noodles
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blanched peas
- Mix the peanut butter in a large bowl with the soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, and ginger. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook, stirring constantly, until the water returns to a boil. Cook until the noodles are al dente.
- Scoop the noodles out of the pot and directly into the bowl with the peanut butter mixture. Add 2-4 tablespoons hot pasta water to loosen up the sauce.
- Add the vegetables and toss well. Let cool. Cover and refrigerate.