Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this out of a Kraft recipe book and it sounded good. With 15 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to bake is not asking for too much.
- 3 tablespoons Grey Poupon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped Planters pecans
- 1 tablespoon plain breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- Mix mustard, lemon juice and cumin in small bowl. Brush mixture over both sides of chicken. Place chicken in shallow baking pan.
- Mix pecans, bread crumbs and melted butter. Lightly press pecan mixture onto tops of chicken pieces. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (160 degrees).
This was delicious. I used 2T bourbon mustard and 1T honey mixed together as the base. Used Georgia pecans and olive oil instead of butter. I made chicken fingers out of them and had them with salad.