Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Stuffed mushrooms may be assembled the day before the party, covered and broiled before serving.
- 20 medium button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
STUFFING (blend together)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Wash and dry the mushrooms; gently separate stems from mushroom caps, saving the stems for use in another recipe.
- Brush the mushroom caps with the melted butter.
- Fill each cap with the mixture of cream cheese, bacon, pecans, bread crumbs, chives and wine.
- Broil the stuffed mushrooms for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.