Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from Publix via a friend of mine. I'm not a big pork fan - but this one was really good.
- Pork Tenderloin Steps.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place pecans, onions, and sugar in food processor; process until coarsely chopped; place mixture on plate (may be paper).
- 2. Season pork with salt and pepper; roll in pecan mixture until well coated and place 1 inch apart on baking sheet. Coat top of tenderloins with cooking spray (wash hand and cutting board). Bake 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (for medium). Use a meat thermometer to accurately ensure doneness.
- 3. Let pork stand 5 minutes; then cut into 1-inch slices. Top with Georgia Chutney and serve.
- Georgia Chutney Steps.
- 1. Cut peaches into bite-size pieces; combine with remaining ingredients in medium saucepan.
- 2. Cover and bring to simmer on medium-low; cook 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until thickened. Serve over pork slices.