If you love Pecan Pie you will love these muffins! I make these muffins at least once every two weeks! I take them to work and to Church. Everyone loves them...you will too!
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, make a well in center of mixture.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Stir together eggs and butter; add to dry ingredients stirring until moistened.
- Place foil-baking cups in muffin pans.
- Spoon batter into cups to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pans immediately, cool on wire racks.
- Best served warm.