Glen's Pecan Pie Muffins
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2⁄3 cup real butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, flour and pecans; Set aside.
- Combine melted butter and eggs; mix well.
- Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fill greased and floured MINIATURE muffin cups two thirds full. (DO NOT USE LARGER MUFFIN PAN.).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- Remove immediately to cool. ENJOY!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi!!! My name is Glen and i'm originally from the Philippines. I now live in Coolidge, Arizona. My husband and I moved recently from California. I have a lot of cookbooks but my favorite is the one that i've been making over the years. It has all my hubby's favorite recipes in it. As you can tell, i love to cook. I also enjoy watching the cooking shows on TV and PAULA DEEN is my favorite.