Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Old-fashioned pecan pie. One of my favourites.
Make and share this Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prick pie shell with fork.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Decrease oven temperature to 330 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and flour in large bowl.
- Stir in milk and beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in vinegar and vanilla.
- Gradually stir in butter.
- Fold in pecans.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake until puffed and brown, 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature before serving.
Very good pecan pie -- very similar to the one my aunt used to make every year when I was younger -- so it brought back memories of past Thanksgiving meals. The only change I'll make next time is to cut back a bit on the brown sugar or replace part of the brown sugar with white sugar. Thanks for sharing!