Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nutty, Tender, and Sweet Chicken breast.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Pour 5 tablespoons of melted butter and pecans together in bowl and set aside.
- Beat Eggs and add Salt, Cumin, and Pepper.
- Dredge Chicken in egg shake off excess. Dredge in pecan mixture and press firmly into chicken.
- Sear in two tablespoons of butter until nuts are slightly darker.
- Finish in 350 degree oven until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Mix Syrup, butter and water in pan a reduce by 3/4.
- Pour over chicken.