Recipe by barefootmommawv
This pie isn't low fat, but it's lower in fat and significantly lower in carbohydrate than a traditional pecan pie. One slice of a traditional pecan pie has 34.8 grams of fat and 74.8 grams of carbohydrate.
- 0.5 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (7/8 ounce) packagecook and serve sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup pecan halves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place unbaked pie crust in a 9 inch pie plate; crimp edges, and set aside.
- Beat pudding mix and syrup at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in milk, egg, and nuts. Pour pudding mixture into unbaked pie crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until set.