Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These buttery melt-in-your mouth cookies will be a real hit for the holidays. Great for a cookie exchange too!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter in a large bowl with electric mixer, on med. speed, until light and fluffy.
- Add 1/2 cup of the sugar, vanilla, nutmeg, and salt. Beat until well blended.
- Stir in flour and pecans.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes
- Remove from baking sheets, and immediately roll in remaining 2 cups sugar.
- Place sugared cookies on wire racks to cool. When cool, roll again in sugar.
- Makes 4 dozen.