Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken salad is my favorite luncheon dish, whether on a tearoom salad plate or simply on sandwich bread or rolls. This recipe has been altered to suit my love of pecans, too. Hope you find it delicious, too!
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped apple, with peel
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup white seedless grapes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan pieces
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
- Add more mayonnaise if needed.