1/2 Photos of Pecan Cheesecake Cookies
Cheesecake in a Cookie! Yum! From the Ocean County Girl Scout Council. Prep time does not include chilling time. Cook time is per cookie sheet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and cream cheese. Add the egg yolk, lemon rind, and vanilla, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
- 2Combine the flour sugar, and salt; add to the creamed mixture, beating well. Cover and chill thoroughly.
- 3Shape the dough into 1 inch balls.
- 4Beat the egg white until foamy. Dip each ball of dough into the egg white; roll in the chopped pecans.
- 5Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. (I use parchment paper for easy clean up). Press your thumb into each ball of dough, leaving an indention.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and fill each cookie with jam. Let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Cheesecake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (666 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1296.5
- Calories from Fat 881
- Total Fat 97.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.6 g
- Cholesterol 209.5 mg
- Sodium 696.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 51.1 g
- Protein 16.0 g