Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect salad for a luncheon or dinner party! Pretty presentation with pleasing flavor. I found in Southern Living.
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 ripe pears, peeled,quartered,and brushed with lemon juice
- lemon juice
- 1 (5 ounce) bag lettuce (any variety-I prefer mixed romaine)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly shredded
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- To make dressing, whisk together sour cream, preserves, vinegar, and dijon mustard; set aside.
- Place lettuce in bowl or on individual plates.
- Place pears over lettuce and drizzle with dressing.
- Sprinkle salad with cheese, bacon, and raspberries.