Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Have you had a can of pears just hanging around your pantry looking to be used? Here's an easy cocktail recipe for you. Time is based on pears already frozen.
- 3 canned light syrup-packed pear halves, cut into chunks and frozen (see note below)
- 8 ounces pear syrup (from the can)
- 4 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, to garnish
- In a blender, combine pears, pear syrup, vodka, lemon juice, cinnamon and salt; process until smooth.
- Pour into cocktail glasses. Garnish each glass with a rosemary sprig.
- Note: Drain the canned pears, cut them into chunks, then arrange them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze, then transfer to a plastic bag until needed.