Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This differs from my other peanut sauce. I like this one because it's pureed until smooth in the food processor and it doesn't contain coconut milk like my other one.
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- Blend all ingredients until nice and smooth in food processor. If mixture it too thick, thin out with a bit more tamari sauce or water to taste.
- Can be made ahead of time, store in fridge until ready to use. Serve with chicken or beef satay.