Scrapbook Lori's Note:
Another wonderful Taste of Home Recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1Line a 13 in x 9 in x 2 in baking pan with foil; grease the foil.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, flour, cracker crumbs and sugar; press into prepared pan.
- 3Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- 4Cool on a wire rack.
- 5Sprinkle peanuts over crust.
- 6In a microwave, melt the butter and chocolate; stir until smooth.
- 7In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, vanilla and chocolate mixture.
- 8Add flour; mix well.
- 9Spread over crust.
- 10Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 11Cool on a wire rack.
- 12For topping, warm peanut butter for 30 seconds in a microwave.
- 13Gradually fold in whipped topping; spread over brownies.
- 14Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 15Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- 16Using foil, lift brownies out of pan; remove foil.
- 17Cut into squares.
- 18Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Lover's Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 130.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g