I was asked to make cookies for a youth rally at church. It was a last minute thing and I didn't have time to make a grocery store run, so I pulled out the old recipe books and this is my version of one of the recipes I found that would work with the ingredients I had on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Sift dry ingredients together.
- 3Add butter, egg and vanilla.
- 4Stir until well mixed.
- 5Blend in peanuts and coconut.
- 6Batter will fairly stiff.
- 7Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 12- 15 minutes.
- 9Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then remove to wire rack to cool competely.
- 10Cook time is per cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut-Coconut Goodies
Serving Size: 1 (1024 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1726.0
- Calories from Fat 1131
- Total Fat 125.7 g
- Saturated Fat 69.1 g
- Cholesterol 314.5 mg
- Sodium 1601.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 81.9 g
- Protein 18.2 g