- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can pillsbury creamy supreme milk chocolate frosting
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 8-inch square pan with foil extending foil over edges lightly butter foil.
- Melt chips over low heat stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat stir in frosting.
- Add peanut butter chips and peanuts.
- Mix to coat well.
- Spread into pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove fudge lifting by foil remove foil and cut into 36 squares.