- 78.07 ml peanut butter (any variety)
- 44.37 ml water
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml honey
- 2 clove garlic, finely minced
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 0.25 ml crushed dried red pepper
- finely chopped peanuts
- 0.25 ml paprika, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir peanut butter and water into a paste and add other ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon into serving bowl.
- Add more water if your peanut butter is too firm.
- Garnish with peanuts and paprika.
- This dip is perfect with bland crackers, or with a variety of fresh vegetables, such as carrots, broccoli, green or red pepper, or cauliflower.