Recipe by Steph_40135
This has to be the best PB cookie recipe ever! My daughters are allergic to peanuts, so I haven't made these in almost 6 years. I used to make these a lot!!! I THINK I got this off a peanut butter jar close to 15 years ago.
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (or M&M's)
- Cream peanut butter& butter.
- Gradually add both sugars.
- Blend in eggs& vanilla.
- Combine flour and soda; blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by TBSP onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes OR till centres are soft to touch.
- Cook cookies on pan 5 minutes more.
- Could easily be frozen.
- (I have NO idea anymore how many cookies it makes. I'll put 2 dozen, but I think it is more!).