This has to be the best PB cookie recipe ever! My daughters are allergic to peanuts, so I haven't made these in almost 6 years. I used to make these a lot!!! I THINK I got this off a peanut butter jar close to 15 years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream peanut butter& butter.
- 2Gradually add both sugars.
- 3Blend in eggs& vanilla.
- 4Combine flour and soda; blend into creamed mixture.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6Drop by TBSP onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes OR till centres are soft to touch.
- 8Cook cookies on pan 5 minutes more.
- 9Could easily be frozen.
- 10(I have NO idea anymore how many cookies it makes. I'll put 2 dozen, but I think it is more!).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 74.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g