Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy! You can use creamy or chunky peanut butter. Depending on your peanut butter you may need more or less water and honey. Some PB is thicker and sweeter.
- Put peanut butter in microwaveable dish.
- Add 1/2 t. honey and 1 T. water.
- Mix well and if too thick add more water.
- If not sweet enough add more honey.
- Heat in microwave 10-20 seconds, stir and serve over vanilla ice cream. Good over choclote chip too.
This is so good! I'm eating it right now with a big bowl of Cookies N Cream Ice Cream. It's delicious, thanks for the idea!!