Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are great! So simple and good. I've taken these to sporting events for the players and they love them and so do their parents. I always end up having to give this recipe out. Time doesn't include chilling.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Cut into 24 slices; arrange side by side in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Pat together to close gaps.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffy.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Sprinkle M&M's over marshmallow layer; drizzle with melted chocolate. Chill until set before cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.