Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love peanut butter. I love oatmeal. I love cookies. It only makes sense.
- 1 cup soft no-salt butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (I always put two)
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and combine.
- Add the vanilla and combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, the oats, the baking soda, the cinnamon and the salt.
- Add the dry to the wet and mix together just until the flour can't be seen, try not to over mix.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized balls of dough and plop onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and then share and enjoy!
- : ).
Sound great, right up my alley. It seems like it would make way more than 24, though. How many did you actually get? And yes, at what temp do they bake, the standard 350 or more? Anyway, thanks for the recipe :)
what temp should they bake at? I'll write a review after I've baked these since they sounds very yummy