Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Really simple. Not a lot of ingredients. Great source of protein.
- 4 -5 tablespoons peanut butter (I used creamy organic)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (1 egg equivalent)
- about 1/2 cup regular oatmeal
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl, making sure to add enough oatmeal so mixture easy enough to spoon (no too sticky/runny, etc).
- Scoop small spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minute.
- Let cool and enjoy!