Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I first made these in 1999. I got this recipe from off of a Bakers Chocolate Chips pkg. These are really good. Very basic, but to change things a bit; extra peanut butter or half peanut butter chips and half milk chocolate chips really hits the spot!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat margarine, sugars and peanut butter in large bowl with mixer on medium speed, until light and fluffy.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets onto wire racks.
- Makes 4 dozen.