Recipe by Peace
A heavenly chiffon desert for peanut butter lovers. The soft cookie crust is to die for.
- 1 package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 314.66 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 453.59 g container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips or 236.59 ml peanut butter chips (or any combination)
Directions See How It's Made
- Press cookie dough flat on bottom of 13"x 9" pan.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla thoroughly.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Be patient, it should resemble chiffon.
- Spread on baked cookie crust.
- Melt chocolate chips, drizzle over top.
- Freeze or refrigerate until set, 1-2 hours in freezer, 4-5 in fridge.