Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found a old recipe card tucked in my ma's cookbook with this recipe on it. It sounds yummy and very easy too! Can't go wrong here 8)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4-1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 (1 lb) bag Hershey chocolate kiss
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, beat milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add biscuit mix; combine.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Roll chilled balls into 1-inch balls.
- Space balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes-or light browned.
- Right away, top each center of cookies with a kiss.
- Let cool.
This one gets 5 stars for "outstanding." I have been making this for years now and can't believe that other similar recipes for these "peanut blossoms" require so many ingredients whereas this one can be done with 6 ingredients. These truly are very easy and soooooooo tasty. You CAN'T go wrong with these. I was going to post these tonight, but you saved me the work. Instead, I give you a 5 star rating. (It would be higher if I could). I love these cookies. The BEST ever!!!!!!